Thursday 27 August 2015

TOUCHING LIVES

Education looses meaning to me if it's only objective is to make wealth after all.

I want to be educated, yes, I want wealth, but much more, that vacuum of fulfilment in me would only be filled when the zeal inside gets expression, when d virtues stored up flows out and impact my world, when I look back and count one, two, three lives already blessed by my own life

So I take a frequent inventory of my journey through life. Everything I've asked from God so far, He has give me. This, I tell u, scares me too. Since He'll keep giving me all I dare to ask, i so realize that success in life is not about material accumulation - it's about impact, its about fulfilment. So try and do your bit. Think about it, don't just chase wealth. Strive to give ur dreams an expression that would bless your world. And you know what -

Seasons Come and Go and may never come back again
The things we do today'll tell how 2morow will be
The world may pass away, but God's word will remain
So, what are u going to be remembered for, what would be your worth?
Simple: the things we gained from you.

David Adeniji

No comments:

Post a Comment